Microsystems is the #1 server manufacturer in the world. The
reason? Reliability, dependability and scalability. All MMA
accounts are hosted Sun Solaris OS machines with the Solaris operating
Markup Language (XML) helps separate content from appearance,
making it easier to update design and data independently. The
result can be a time-savings when it comes to maintaining large,
#1 web server worldwide
If you have a larger web site with the need for advanced Java server
capabilities, our Enterprise Account is the way to go. It's the
perfect solution for a small store and It includes enough disk space
for your files, email support and all the other benefits of our
high-availability network and proven Sun Solaris OS platform
With the enterprise account you get:
- Your own domain name (yourcompany.com)
- 2.0 GBs of disk space
- FTP/ SFTP access for uploading files
- Telnet/SSH access
- 50 GB monthly data transfer*
- 200 MBs of RAM
- Private cgi-bin for Perl, C or C++ CGI scripts
- Tomcat servlet and JSP engine running on your own private JVM
- Private classpath for servlets, beans and jar files
- 40 POP3 email accounts**
- 50 email forwarding aliases
- 50 email autoresponders
- Web-based control panel for simple account administration
- Daily access reports
- UPS power backup
- Daily disk backup
- PHP HTML preprocessor
- MySQL database with control panel administration
- SSL secure server support***
- Up to 12 sub-domains
All for the low price of just
plus $99.99 setup fee.
data transfer available at $2.50 per GB monthly.
** Additional POP3 accounts available for $2 each per month.
*** Requires purchase of an SSL certificate from Thawte, Verisign, etc.
Additional disk space available in 50MB blocks at $5 each
Additional RAM available for $1 per MB per month.
One-time set-up fee of $15 per sub-domain.
Starter Account | Commerce