Microsystems is the #1 server manufacturer in the world. The
reason? Reliability, dependability and scalability. All MMA
accounts are hosted Sun Solaris OS machines with the Solaris operating
Markup Language (XML) helps separate content from appearance,
making it easier to update design and data independently. The
result can be a time-savings when it comes to maintaining large,
#1 web server worldwide
If you're planning an online store, a website that needs more space,
or will be deploying applications that require added RAM, there's
no better way to do it than with our Commerce Account. It's the
perfect solution for most businesses and developers, and includes
enough disk space for your files, SSL secure server support, email
support, and all the other benefits of our high-availability network
and proven Sun Solaris OS platform technology.
With the Commerce Account you get:
- Your own domain name (yourcompany.com)
- 1 GB of disk space
- 150 MB of RAM
- FTP/ SFTP access for uploading files
- Telnet/ SSH access
- 30 GB monthly data transfer*
- Private cgi-bin for Perl, C or C++ CGI scripts
- Tomcat servlet and JSP engine running on your own private JVM
- Private classpath for servlets, beans and jar files
- 20 POP3 email accounts*
- 20 email forwarding aliases
- 20 email autoresponders
- Web-based control panel for simple account administration
- Daily access reports
- UPS power backup
- Daily disk backup
- PHP HTML preprocessor
- MySQL database with control panel administration
- SSL secure server support***
- Up to 6 sub-domains
All for the low price of just
plus $49.99 setup fee.
data transfer available at $2.50 per GB monthly.
** Additional POP3 accounts available for $2 each per month.
*** Requires purchase of an SSL certificate from Thawte, Verisign, etc.
Additional disk space available in 50MB blocks at $5 each
Additional RAM available for $1 per MB per month.
One-time set-up fee of $15 per sub-domain.
Starter Account | Enterprise